Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Universal Radial Power Hammer

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does anyone have a Universal brand radial power hammer?

One is pictured in 'Pounding Out The Profits' and I am curious to know if any still exist

Posted · Report post

i really like the idea of radial hammers, either they weren't viable economically, or they didnt work to well........ I dont know. But i found an image of a radial steam hammer. Ill post it when i get home

Posted · Report post

Sorry to bring up this old thread but, a friend of mine just bought one. I was searching on the web for info and found this thread. I will see if I can get some pictures of it. 

Posted · Report post

Sorry to bring up this old thread but, a friend of mine just bought one. I was searching on the web for info and found this thread. I will see if I can get some pictures of it. 

Oh yes please!

Where the heck is Lazyassforge? Would you mind putting your general location in the header so I won't get my hopes up thinking there might be a chance of seeing the thing in person if there is no chance?

Frosty The Lucky.

Posted (edited) · Report post

They are in my neck of the woods Jerry, both the Misses and the Mister are accomplished smiths. And supporters a d members of The Saltfork Craftsmen. Good peaple, coffees on and their is always room at my table for the likes of them. 

Edited by Charles R. Stevens

Posted · Report post

Cool, if Deb and I ever get to do some traveling in the lower 48 we'll be letting folk know our route so they can hide as we pass through. I sure wouldn't mind a cup of coffee though.

I'm looking forward to pictures maybe a video of it running.

Frosty The Lucky.

Posted · Report post

I dang shure wont hide! Cant think of any of the IFI gang that I wouldnt welcome. Some I would make a fool of myself if they showed up. 

Posted · Report post

I'm doing this on my phone so please forgive me if it doesn't work! The hammer isn't mine, it belongs to a friend. 

image.jpg

Frosty, yes I live in Oklahoma! I just don't post on the board much so you may have missed me but I've been a member for a long time.