I Forge Iron

Ed Viadock

Glenn

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I spoke with Ed Thursday and he is not doing well. After a couple of in-house falls, and a trip to the Dr. they determined he injured an ankle on one leg and the knee on the other. They upped his pain killer meds to cover the injury.

Ed ask that you provide prayers or think of him when you can.

Tell Ed I think of him and his condition every once in awhile as I read through the prayer list again and it's good to hear an update. I just went through a doppler test on my legs and ended up all bruised because of the blood pooling in my legs so now I am wearing thigh high compression stocking, just what a fellow needs to go along with the rest of life's difficulties, thigh highs! Getting old is not for the weak of spirit or mind otherwise it would drive you nuts. May God continue to give you strength of spirit and may His blessing be renewed in you each morning.
Jerry

• 8 months later...

I was finally able to contact Ed Viadock. He has moved into a Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. If you get a chance he would appreciate your thought and prayers. I have provided his address below in case you would like to drop him a card or letter.

Ed Viadock

The Meadows Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
4 East Center Hill Road
Dallas, PA 18612
Phone: 570-675-8600

• 2 months later...

Spoke with Ed's family and Ed is still in the Rehab Center. They are working to improve his health but it has been a long and slow process. He has good days and bad days which is understandable.  

If you get a chance you may wish to send a card or letter to him.

Ed Viadock

The Meadows Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
4 East Center Hill Road
Dallas, PA 18612