I Forge Iron

When in Holland Mi

Had anyone actually ever visited the Holland Anvil Company?  I've been trying to find it this work trip and nothing pulls up the actual address.  I wanna go see anvils since I'm nowhere near my shop. 

The guy who owns the place can be hard to get a hold of. 

Your best bet is to FB message him, or email him at the work email address.. 

This time of year he travels..  

He is a really great person..   
You can also try to message him here on IFI. 

He's a member here though he rarely posts. He has premiered anvils here, offered IFI discounts and openly asks for ideas, experiences, etc. 

email or PM him, I think he has notices set and maybe skims Iforge now and then. He has been known to turn up when Holland Anvils are discussed.

Frosty The Lucky.

Chad, it is my company. We are a working tool and die shop and do not have a typical storefront. We would love to have you visit, just reach out on the website and let us know the time and day you would like to stop by. We love visitors, it's just better when we know someone is coming. We have almost every anvil in stock right now. 

As mentioned, I am not on here very often so the website is the best way to contact us. 

Cheers, Greg

17 hours ago, Frosty said:

He's a member here though he rarely posts. He has premiered anvils here, offered IFI discounts and openly asks for ideas, experiences, etc. 

email or PM him, I think he has notices set and maybe skims Iforge now and then. He has been known to turn up when Holland Anvils are discussed.

Frosty The Lucky.

I researched anvils and what to make them out of on this site before I ever made my first one. A couple guys asked me if I made anvils, never even thought of it. Stumbled on this site about 7 years ago. I greatly appreciate it

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

You remind me of a genie of some sort Greg. Mention your company and poof here you are! Like you have a bot watching us to let you know. 

Frosty The Lucky.

I check on here every couple of weeks. I try not to get involved with the Holland comments on social media anymore. Happy to answer questions though. 

I stumbled on this site probably going on 20 years ago myself and it's been a good place to hang. I think almost everyone who joins in benefits and sometimes makes something great from it.

Frosty The Lucky.

I first met Glenn in the chat room at Anvilfire many years ago. when he was still Ntech and I was using Kyoto.  I got drug over here shortly after, after a year or so Glenn talked me into actually joining (I don't join much just hang out)

On the other front I grew up a few miles north of Foundryguy in Muskegon, I should pop in and meet him face to face some time when I am up there visiting relatives