I Forge Iron

Thomas Powers offline

ThomasPowers

Thomas:  Stay safe.  We'll be here when you get back.  You know, if you retire soon you will have to break down and get an internet connection at the house.  If you need it I've got a 10 foot diameter satellite dish sitting out back with the tracking motor and mechanism.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand." 

Offline again; probably till Monday.  Got a Diabetic Eye Exam 150 miles to the south Thursday and was going to work on getting my Mother's house ready for the winter.

Then just a few minutes ago I got word that one of the kids still living at home (at 30!)  may have Covid-19; they are going for testing.  My 84 year old Mother is taking them, grrrr.

Well I may not be dropping by this weekend to replace light bulbs, tighten screws on doors, fix/remove damaged shades inside windows after all; but I still have the eye appointment.  I may have internet access at the hotel Thursday night... Well better to find out before than after as both my wife and I are in high risk groups.

Man... be safe out there. I drive an hour or so one way every day to work. Just dealing with that in itself is enough of a headache.

^ Dealing with the rest of that scenario... i don't envy you there at all.

good luck for you, & all of your family thomas!