I Forge Iron

Merry Christmas

primtechsmith

I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Glenn, thank you for helping make this a good year for me. I look forward to reading the forum every night and I have learned so much from the Tuesday night blueprints. I know that, if I need some help on a project, I can come here with a question and find an answer or six. I guess the best thing I can say about this place is that I am comfortable here.

Merry Christmas all, and may everyone get more than fair market value for their work in the upcoming year.

Thanks to Glenn and his more than patient family for keeping a nice place for us to exchange ideas!

Thanks to all the folks that contribute to the site. I've been making most of my income from forged work for the last couple years, folks like Irnsrgn and 'Doc' Dick Sargent have added dimensions to my shop that have saved years of 'hard knocks'. Blueprints like the Multi-pin Bender and the Tapers Refined Power Hammer Die, have helped me compete in a tough trade, where most of my customers didn't even know that forged work was an option.

Thanks All,
Mike