I Forge Iron

To The Wall..the Last Three Weeks

JPH

Hello:

This will be photo heavy. I am getting ready for my move down south to our new place next month so I have to get as much work done and posted as I can in order to get enough filthy lucre to build my new studio. Hence the 18 hour work days for the last three weeks. I need to move a LOT of cutlery...so I need to make a LOT of cutlery!  I have another 16 pieces that should be done in about 14 days.

All the below pieces are PW and are available for immediate sale on my website... Thought I would post these and share before they all go away.  If any of you have any questions by all means feel free to ask.

Hope these photos come out..

JPH

DSC04424A.jpg

DSC04432A - Copy.jpg

DSC04433A - Copy.jpg

DSC04439A.jpg

DSC04449A.jpg

DSC04458A.jpg

DSC04462A - Copy.jpg

DSC04469A.jpg

DSC04488A.jpg

DSC04494A.jpg

DSC04498A.jpg

DSC04515A.jpg

DSC04536A.jpg

DSC04537A.jpg

DSC04539A.jpg

DSC04547A.jpg

DSC04560A.jpg

DSC04566A.jpg

DSC04569A.jpg

DSC04573A.jpg

DSC04574A.jpg

DSC04578A.jpg

DSC04581A.jpg

Mosquitoes are no problem...I have never been bitten by one..they do not like my body chemistry I guess...  I am going to start a snail ranch though..I am going to be a mollusk magnate ...come on down for branding time...

Seriously I am going to start to raise them as there is a major market for fresh snails and the climate is much more "snail friendly" than here..Just have to keep the peacocks out of my snail pens...

Back to work for me

JPH

On 11/22/2017 at 1:21 PM, C-1ToolSteel said:

Pure eye candy.

I'm a huge fan of your Bowies. I don't even feel qualified to say that you did a good job!

Hello:

If you wish to acquire  one NOW is the time as I am entertaining best offers through my website's  "Jim Needs A Studio Sale",,,

I am as usual at a loss for words to express how much I love your blades Jim. There's no way I could afford one so I'm not going to wish. The pattern in the 21st. pic really strikes me. It looks like a bunch of bug eyed critters looking out of the steel. 

I REALLY need a plastic keyboard cover for your pic heavy posts. Thanks for the look Jim.

Frosty The Lucky.