I Forge Iron

Collaboration blanks round 3

TheoRockNazz

So, what are you trying to temp a non knife maker guy with? What's it made of, size, will it look good with a myrtle wood handle?

I found a 2hp treadmill motor today and will have my new 2" x 72" belt grinder running in a couple more.

Am I tempted Theo?

Frosty The Lucky.

Unlimited power, as the limits of power know no bounds?

Did I miss the thread describing what these are made of? I usually only give them a quick skim so the list of metals don't stick under the dents long. Will it make a good birch chopper stabber?

Frosty The Lucky.

Click the picture to link through to imgur. Looks like Theo has multiple types prepped (all looking amazing) and a little description of steel/size/etc. for each.

Theo, drop me a line. I'm interested to learn more about how your collaboration program works.

ARGHHH! Ayup right there in front of my eyes. Good thing there aren't any snakes in Alaska eh? 

A seax eh? I've enough Saxon blood in me it sort of . . . Curse you you sneaky bladesmith guys!

Okay, may I claim #1 please? I can step back from the abyss any time I want to. Really I can! 

Frosty The Lucky.