I Forge Iron

Hardening blades

Just maybe he doesn't speak English?  but I use a 5w30 in the jeep 10w40 in my ford. I already posted plenty about quenching blades, and I dont feel the need to re type it all again, because last I checke3d it didn’t disappear.

23 hours ago, Steve Sells said:

Just maybe he doesn't speak English?

You're right Steve we shouldn't poke foolishment at folk for what could in all probability just be a language thing. What really surprises me is YOU being the voice of sensitivity! I'm proud of you Buddy, really I am.

Frosty The Lucky.

Uh HUH, I worked 6-10s for close to 20 years as an exploration driller. My off time was consumed doing laundry, sorting through mail, paying bills and not a lot else. Paid well though, kept me in the black for a long time.

Frosty The Lucky.

On 3/6/2016 at 1:40 PM, Frosty said:

Uh HUH, I worked 6-10s for close to 20 years as an exploration driller. My off time was consumed doing laundry, sorting through mail, paying bills and not a lot else. Paid well though, kept me in the black for a long time.

Frosty The Lucky.

Jobs like that can make you a rich man.  Not because they pay so well, but because you don't have time to spend the money...