I Forge Iron

3 hours ago, the iron dwarf said:

what other dangerous things do you have there aus

Well iron dwarf, we have plenty of dangerous things to choose from here. I think a big ol' salty croc might be next on the 'to do' list.  Maybe a shark? Or a python swallowing a wallaby. No, that's a bit bizarre.

Funny thing is, from all the nasties that can bite you, the common old mosquito can do a lot of damage to your health, with malaria and dengue fever etc. But I've done a few of those. Going to leave the creepy crawlies for a while now. 

So, here is today's spider. This is not meant to look real - just wanted to use up those eight pieces of steel and brass. They came out of an old cash register which I pulled apart. Some interesting bits in there. I have all the keys with the numbers on; something will come to mind as a use for them.

This spider has a 'gentler' face and is not aggressive. His mouth is a pair of circlip pliers and the body is a heavy top from a 3/4 ratchet drive. Britool, made in England, but I can live with that!:D

OK. Enough of spiders!!

brassy spider1.jpg

brassy spider2.jpg