I Forge Iron

San Mai Kukri (WIP)

j.w.s.

Yup once you get back to the real folk it will be more like: if [ $USERNAME==Frosty ] then mv $POST /dev/null/

not trying to be rude but I have to ask, how many people do you think can actually tell you what that means without a search first? I got it because I almost did software development for a living changed my mind and have days I regret it :(

I don't expect that EVERYONE understands everything I post.  Shoot I don't even post in elfsperanto---or chinese.  Just like blacksmithing some folks won't get it till they are in the right place.  Shoot I skim over posts on cars and don't expect folk to write them for my understanding.

Yup once you get back to the real folk it will be more like: if [ $USERNAME==Frosty ] then mv $POST /dev/null/

You think I'll annoy them THAT much? Ooooooh! :lol:

I could be wrong but with some 4,500 users experiencing their quality something like: @purchasing: if productname [ $IP$} then mv $product / pnd/snd/LOL is a likely result.

I know I'm a cranky old fart but I figure if you're such good businessmen to drizzlypoo several thousand potential customers or disdain word of mouth effects then just find another job, why make it harder?

Frosty The Lucky.

You've talked to them too eh Steve?

Glenn called last week and I guess I understand why we're still using IPS people off and I have no comment.

What do you know, I've gone all day without being Forbidden.

Frosty The Lucky.

Man, you guys really know how to hijack a thread, don't ya? Why don't you save that kind of banter for the chat room? oh wait.. :)

Sorry, there is a problem

The chat room is not presently available

Error code: 4H269/1

-J