I Forge Iron

Ed Ash in Hospital

Glenn

Ed Viadock Room 301

Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
1000 E Mountain Dr
Wilkes Barre, PA 18711

(570) 348-1120

Ed is being given massive antibiotics for a staff infection and is finally responding to the treatment. He says he is doing better, but would still appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just spoke with Ed by phone. He is finally out of the hospital (after a two year visit) and has moved into his own place. He still has some health problems but is much improved from just 6 weeks ago. His spirits are up, he is one again having fun being alive. He will get a computer and internet in the near future so he can get back on line.

He thanks ALL of you for your concerns, prayers, and thinking of him.

• 2 months later...

I spoke with Ed last night and he requests to be put back on the prayer list. His is going to a wound care center to see if they can get his foot to heal. He is told that if the wound care center can not get the foot to heal, more of the foot (or leg) will need to be amputated.

He send his best to all of your and requests your thoughts and prayers.

Ed has been moved to an assisted living home and the above posted addresses no longer work.

I spoke with Ed last night by phone, and he requests to be put back on the prayer list. His is going to a wound care center to see if they can get his foot to heal. He is told that if the wound care center can not get the foot to heal, more of the foot (or leg) will need to be amputated.

He send his best to all of your and requests your thoughts and prayers.