I Forge Iron

Faro Arm Help!!!!!!!!!

We got a Faro arm last winter here at school and the 2 people who took the class are gone and really thought the machine is messed up and could not use it on thier own. The cost for getting someone from Faro up here to teach another class is 7300 bucks. I am hoping to find someone here in the local area who knows how to use one and will be kind enough to show me how so I can at least teach the basics to others....I am trying to follow the instruction manual we have but it is very confusing. I need some help.....

Ya i have been meaning to go there and ask as well, have had 2 different folks thus far say they use software that i not the stuff that came with the arm...so not sure what to make of that....

We have a CMM here at work. Not quite the same as a Faro Arm but close. Instead of trying to form a class maybe try to join a class. Faro must conduct classes and the cost per student might be much less than 7300 bucks.

The class they offer is 3 days and only for 4 students....they said they could fit 5 but the pricing they seemed pretty firm on.  Its sad but, I am looking at a couple local places that might take my instructor and I in and give us a hands on lesson, since they gave us Cam2 software.

• 3 months later...