I Forge Iron

Word Game

gerald

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mick, the game is "replace one letter in the words in play." Rearranging them too takes the challenge out of it. Some occasional use of creative spelling is okay though.

So, PULL up a comfy chair and SATE yourself on TV's best T&A PERT.

After a hard day it's nice to PLOP down in a comfy chair, watch the latest FADS on the tube, and toss the occasional DART!

We try in our labors to insure we don't FLOP, else we get in troubles, as I pass off blame as my DADS. I can use words that rhyme, like HEART, but I was not as desperate as Frosty, to use the word FART :D Edited by steve sells

Well that was a kick in the bum from Frosty's CLOG, and if I didn't have such thick skin I might have cracked the SADS, but being the warm loving guy that he is I'm sure he meant no HARM.

It is easy to feel like a CLOD on this site, you make a mistake and some yo yo jumps on you with the BADS, I would not include Frosty in that catagory however, I have found his comments to always be good humored, kinda down on the FARM type humor, after all, he does raise goats.

Well I'm over being berated so I prepared a meal, if belated. Some cream I did CLOT and season a lot, as sauce for a BASS, which I cooked in a pot, served on a plate and eaten hot. After eating such FARE remain sad I could not.

Beration was never my PLOT I swear it was not!
No, no it was not, not a little, not bit, not a tipple not a tad!
I am happy to let things PASS, good changes can grow from a ripple or a fad.
Changing the game can be fun, can be sweet, I'll not run, not retreat.
I'll not become RARE, I'll stick and play fair.

So it's Frosty who lives in the land of SNOW, but it's Steve who seems to have the uncontrolled mucus flow.
But over breaches of the rules made in the past, they seem to be vying for the word LAST.
So neck to neck in the race to the tape, the winner will wear the crusader's CAPE.