I Forge Iron

Word Game

gerald

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps into a deep pit they should be HOVE a knobby thorn branch down in it to RIDE, there to be fed nothing but old belly button LINT!

I've been saving all of my belly button lint for years. Almost have enough now to card it and spin it into a skein of yarn so my wife can knit me a sweater from it. Then again I suppose a sweater like that would generate a lot of belly button lint so maybe I should just drop the notion...

On my property in Belize, I have a small COVE, I plan to build a HIDE out there, and toss the occasional LINE out, really good fishin in Northern Belize!! I can also occasionally contemplate my navel, the lint, and all the sounds of beer consumption.

Yup, in the Corozal district, right on Chetumal Bay, where I hope to put in a small jetty to HOVE in to. I'll be entirely off the grid, energy independant, great place to HIDE away, believe me, you won't PINE for cold weather there! oh by the way, they have the 2nd largest barrier reef there as well, just in case you snorkel or dive, yeeeeehaw!!