I Forge Iron

Word Game

gerald

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once, in the throws of laughter, I thought I be-HELD an angel, looking down on us with disapproval, but then she smiled as if pleased with our ongoing YARN, but we best be careful with our comments, lest she skewer us with a heavenly DART!!

Last night I dreamed I was diving, I was cruising the KELP and looked down to find an anvil on the ocean floor, it was just after DAWN, and the light reflected off the still polished surface, it was a biggee, and I knew I could not get it out by myself, and it sent a DART into my heart to part with it. This addiction is getting wierd!!

Oh buddy, you need HELP! The only cure is to ship all that dangerous stuff far away where it can't hurt you anymore so you can relax and nap on the LAWN. Just ship it to me, I'm ready to do my PART. Anything for a friend!

so many SELL their soul to their careers, cheated and LIED to get what they want, and when the end comes, they are bitter, never realizing that the section of your life that should be devoted to artful expression brings happiness and joy, and makes life as good as it GETS.