I Forge Iron

mr fox

yes mark - it would appear they are friends :) ! jk - no i did not take a class, unless you count my degree which was in sculpture about 15 years ago! we did some casting then, but i have done none since kids bla bla bla you know my story :) no the foundry did this one, i made him out of clay, they cast and finished him. i DO need to sell him though! i actually have a little gas fired crucible thingy in my workshop which has led under the table for ages, which i got from a school which i keep meaning to try - i need to change the nozzle for different gas, but its nearly new. i have also heaps of stuff i could melt. .. that would be fun eh?

Nice fox! How big is that exactly? Looks to be good sized compared to the dogs in the background but who really knows, could only be a foot long. I do like to see a garden. When I lived in town, and had flood irrigation, I had a garden and do so miss having green growing things like flowers, grass, don't miss the mowing, fruit tree and my veggies. B)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks colleen - just got to shift him on so i can make a friend for him now... bent iron yes he is life size fox, so smaller than a large dog :blink: that was a stupid answer wasnt it! thanks for your comments :)