I Forge Iron

First spider sculpture

Howdy from East TEXAS!! and welcome to IFI!! Yep, pics do work, and that is nice work you do. Man is TN having a membership drive for IFI??! Seem there have been a bunch from that fine state joining here lately. Glad to have ya. Not sure how much of the site you have visited but just make sure you have plenty to eat and drink when you go cruising in here, and let some one know where you are! Once again, welcome.

CAREFUL ABOUT WHO YOU WOULD AMBUSH! SOME OF MY FRIENDS ARE ARMED! :o

Oooh! Sounds like I'd need to incorporate motion sensors and a silly string shooter for your friends. :rolleyes:

Besides I'd never do an ambush joke on the armless, they just shriek and I really love the arm waving and dropping things of someone who's just had a good fright.

Frosty

• 1 month later...

hey i am new to the site and just came across this , i made a rack for the back of my dodge ram , threw a piece of scrap through the back window and needed so make something to prevent it from happening again .. instead of making something lame , i made this .. i want to make a spider to go with it that i can move around the truck .. the kids love it when i drive by a school bus they all point .. one kid took out his spiderman toy to show me ..

16772.attach

Welcome aboard Hotride, glad to have ya.

Very cool headache rack. You could make the spider ride on the roof facing back and it's eyes can light up when you put the brakes on.

If you'll click "User CP" at the top of the page and edit your profile to show your location it can make a big difference. IFI is represented by more than 50 countries and a lot of info is location specific.

Frosty