I Forge Iron

Heet

Damascus Mike

Using the wrong fuel can have disasterous results. Check with the manufacturer for any recommendations.

Coleman stoves here in the states originally ran on Coleman fuel, a really clean Kero, some people tried gasoline or "white" gas. They will explode as they are not make to run on it.

Edited by unkle spike

The problem solving is under the section of blacksmithing. This is the section for general and non smithing nonsense. I am sorry if that is a difficult concept for you.

Edited by steve sells
clean up

Most 'beverage can' stoves I have seen run on a liquid alcohol. Due to various reasons related to governmental greed most people use a denatured alcohol such as methylated spirits ('meths').

Google would have answered your question a whole lot quicker than asking for advice on camping/hiking on a blacksmithing forum...

What is Heet(that fluid thats highly flamiable)made up of?
I feel this question has been answered. It is an alcohol derivitive of some type, usually Ethyl Alcohol, ISO Heet is Isopropyl Alcohol. and I suggest googling "flammable fueled coffee Pots".

Link to the original thread
You came to IForgeIron where there are CENTURIES of accumulated experience and some of the best tutors in the world and did not fully utilize the information they provide by going to the resources and references they suggest and reading the material presented for understanding and comprehension.

I feel we have done out part. We have tried to assist you in all ways, tried to answer your questions and follow-up comments. IF you truly wish to learn about blacksmithing, may I strongly suggest that you review all of 18 threads (questions) and read the 150 posts you have made in the 2 months since you joined the site.

Forge weld flux
Heet
First gas forge

Hammer control
Self operated press blue prints
Alcoline as a flux

Wierdly strong metal
Knife and handle
Local 20 mule team borax in new zealand

Crucibles
Blueprints
Begining blacksmithing :)

Forge welding
Biziloid
Forge housing

Forge blower
Etching
Home made belt sander

I will close this thread as your question has been answered. If your other threads show a lack of respect for the time invested and resources provided by the members of this site, they will be closed also. It is not fair to those folks that are trying to help.