I Forge Iron

Where’s Scott?

TWISTEDWILLOW

Howdy everyone hope y’all are doin well today! 

has anyone heard from Scott/ NoDebt?

He ain’t been on in a week and he’s not replying to texts I’ve sent him for several days now, it’s unlike him to drop of the map and definitely weird that he hasn’t responded on the phone 

I don’t wanna raise the alarm I’m hoping he’s just busy or maybe he lost his phone?

I just wanted to see if anybody else has heard from him? 

lastly Scott if you see this send up a smoke signal an let us know your alright! 

I haven't heard from him in a week either, I just sent a contact PM this morning. Last I heard he and his Mom were getting over a return of Covid and laying low. 

If anybody's heard from him please speak up. We don't want to know what you're talking about just that he's still kicking.

Frosty The Lucky.

I'm still here.  I just had a landslide of troubles come my way and didn't want to spread the misery.  Thanks for thinking of me Billy and I owe you an appology for not responding to your texts.  I kind of gave up for a while on social media for a while.  I have other amends to make too, to others.  It doesn't take much to type out a short how do.  Guilty....:(.  

Now then, how can we have fun with this topic....?

"I heard he got crushed trying to wrestle a buffalo at the "Wild West Stampede Festival"?

Thanks.   I'm just having trouble adjusting my sails fast enough to get some headway....:rolleyes:  

39 minutes ago, JHCC said:

I hear he split apart when he didn't get tempered soon enough after hardening!

And got thrown in a scrap gondola headed for the furnace...

1 hour ago, Scott NC said:

Billy and I owe you an appology for not responding

Nah you don’t own me nothin! I was just starting to get worried since we’ve seen so many folks with hard times this year 

"I heard he

I heard he re enlisted in the Navy and he’s in boot camp! 

You just made me think, man I want to be on a fishing expedition off the coast of Papua New Guinea.

In all seriousness though I heard he took a position as Frosty's social media editor/sensitivity manager. Apparently a grueling full time job...

50 minutes ago, M3F said:

In all seriousness though I heard he took a position as Frosty's social media editor/sensitivity manager. Apparently a grueling full time job...

I would take that job but I’d prolly post even worse stuff!!! Bahahahhahahaha

17 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I heard he took up singing sea shanties and the neighbors have him treed. 

Nah that’s me you’re thinkin of! :ph34r: 

The boat sank

You shoulda bought one of those extended warranties the telemarketers keep tryin to push!!! :lol:

I'm not treacherous enough to get the black spot.....:)  So I got keelhauled several times, sliced up by barnacles and cut adrift.  Washed up on some wasteland.

Last I heard the leg got dehydrated like a shrunken head and put on display as a warning to other would be pirates...

They didn't give you a scraper so you could scrape barnacles on your way past? Talk about getting off easy!

Black Spot. . . . Mmmmmm, Nope I can't recall the breed of Cal Worthington's black, dog Spot. I remember his first Dog Spot, the Bengal Tiger. Spot was Cal's version of another car dealer's German Shepard Dog, King. I'm sure I'll remember his namej after it's too late to edit this. I don't know what my problem remembering is the rivalry was only in the early-mid 60s, heck it was when Cal Worthington was a Dodge dealer.

Frosty The Lucky.

Frosty, have you never read "Treasure Island"? Pew gave the black spot to Billy Bones who when receiving it had a stroke and died. That was when the pirates attacked the inn but Billy had already given the map to Jim Hawkins.  

You may not be able to tell but one of my favorite books.