I Forge Iron

Urgent News!!!

TWISTEDWILLOW

What is the difference between a decent phone you pay by monthly unlimited data and one where you run out of "data"?  Is it a quality thing?  I started with a paygo and never looked into anything else.  It's just all I have ever used.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably wouldn't work so well from here, they'd probably take up permanent residence on the first road kill they came across. Two moose is about all you can fit in a dump truck, I know the guy on the highways crew that put 3 in a dump truck needed help trying to get them out. It took five of us, heavy equipment, chains and it wasn't pretty. When guys are dispatched to pick up a road kill moose they are still admonished to never load more than 2 and our fun with bullwinkles was a good 25 years ago. Some lessons endure.

Frosty The Lucky.

Welcome to moose buzzard farms!

Our buzzards are fed only the best recycled organic sustainably an ethically sourced road kill!

our rigorous breed selection process and training program guarantees that our customers will get only  the best usda approved condors! 

we can assure you that they can carry your messages longer distances than any other buzzard!

Flight speed varies from buzzard to buzzard they could deliver a letter from eastern Oklahoma to central New Mexico in about the same time it takes the usps too!

And the payload is consistently around four coconuts!

Come on Thomas it 2022!!! Not 1999! personally I don’t own a laptop or a desktop computer, I just use my phone for everything,

I miss my old mil-spec flip phone but Verizon bought out all the cell towers and became our new phone provider so we had to buy new phones. Sorry no chip for the one you already own and gee whiz, all they had in stock were Iphones! 

I talk, take pics and yell at people for texting me on the iphone though the compass function is handy occasionally.  This lap top is as small as I'll go for computer stuff. 

Uh. . . Billy if you really use your cell phone for EVERYTHING I'm not touching it, ever!

Frosty The Lucky.

My iPhone 11 Pro Max  is water proof shock proof chemical proof an can do anything a laptop can do an fits in my pocket!

after I first got it 2-1/2 years ago I left it on the hood of my truck an didn’t realize till I was goin 65mph over Baron bridge, it vibrated off an rolled do the highway, I stopped got out a picked it up an kept goin,

id like to see a laptop do that! 

Jerry,

my phone has soaked up enough oil, grease, carburetor cleaner and gasoline that I’m pretty sure it’d burn for a month if it ever caught fire!

Can it show a foot wide diagram at full size all at once?

Mainly I don't want all my personal data on my phone; shoot I try to keep a bunch of it off the laptop too; I mean what's likely to happen if the arrival date of the Mother Ship is leaked to the general public?

I'm betting a senior discount. I'm hoping Deb and I can enjoy the senior discount in a year or so maybe get their early enough to park the RV with the Iforge gang. Billy, I hope you bring enough golf carts for everybody.

I've never heard of anybody stepping into a fountain or traffic checking their lap top. How's the split screen on your phone?

Frosty The Lucky.

An anvil shaped palanquin with bearers wearing coyote uniforms for Thomas.

Frosty gets an airconditioned igloo palanquin with snowman bearers!

And Billy gets a riding lawnmower repair shop palanquin!

Frosty The Lucky.

A moose and igloo don't go together. Walrus uniforms on the other flipper! Good point, Billy's palanquin would have a couple dozen handles all round and the bearer's uniform would include a work order flag. 

Iforge mods should get moshed by dopey questioners.

Frosty The Lucky.