I Forge Iron

Welcome aboard, Ricky. I would suggest that you take a look at the "Read This First" tab at the top of the page, and then scan over the table of contents for this section. There are many threads about building stands, and I'm sure you will find something that will be educational.

It's important when asking a question about building something to tell us the details including your skills, tools available and materials available.  Also any details on a project---like do you want the stand to hold sand with the anvil sitting on that; or the anvil weighs 500 kg and you don't have access to a welder and can't weld.

Most of my anvil stands are wood as that is what I could source and work with my tools.  I do have a steel stand for one anvil---got it in iron in the hat. It gets used a lot for travelling and shop forge-ins as it's easily moved and stable.

EXACTLY!  How are we supposed to direct you to where you can find help and materials when we don't even know which of the 100+ countries that participate here you are in?  Not much use telling you to find the local ABANA affiliate if you are not in the USA, or BABA in the UK, or...

One thing with welding up a stand for your anvil with no technical experience is if you fabri-cobble yourself a stand with bad welds and little support, should your stand fail (which generally happens suddenly with little warning) you now have a heavy mass free falling with you nearby. Heaven help anything that happens to be in its way when it falls. I'm not saying you need the perfect, pretty, welds, but you should have 1000% confidence that your stand is strong and rigid enough to withstand frequent impacts.. 

I own a welder, but if someone asked me to weld them a bridge for them to walk across I would pass. Would I weld up a stand for a ~120# anvil (if it were mine)? ...Maybe, but I like the simplicity of wood for a stand, personally. 

Here is a thread you may be able to take some ideas from regarding how to mount your anvil.

While you're reading, like JHCC suggested, please read this thoroughly to help you get the most out of the site.

If you don't have skills and access to a welder how do you plan to assemble it? 

I don't know of any drafted plans as most folks just build them out of what they have to hand to what they want. 

Now reading the thread about anvil stands will give you a lot of design info; if I recall there is some discussion of which way the tripod should go and at what angle the legs should go---but those are SUGGESTIONS not "the only right way". 

Note that how you use the anvil can make a difference as to which way the tripod goes. 

I would not expect you to build a stand and use it forever. I would expect you to build one and then modify it or build another as you progress in your smithing.  Just the height can vary depending on what you will be doing most of!

Welcome aboard Ricky, glad to have you. We can't be of much help if you can't or won't follow simple instructions. We're not stalkers and aren't asking for your residential address but without knowing your GENERAL LOCATION, (see mine in my header) there isn't a lot we can do for you. A lot of information is location specific, materials I can buy after a short drive aren't available in 90% of the Earth. Also if folks don't know you're close you won't be invited to get togethers or to an experienced smith's shop for some one on one instruction. Does that make sense? Okay, just in case it doesn't. Suppose you discover a club meets within visiting distance, you'd be able to try out different stands, forges, tools and techniques while experienced smiths demonstrated then assisted while you take hammer in hand. 

After that you run head on into wanting to make something you don't have the skills nor basic knowledge to construct. I could draw up professional quality blue prints to fit your anvil and working height. Literally I was a professional draftsman. What good would they do you, without knowing how to join the components? 

Do you know how to operate a: tape measure, multi square, hack saw, hand drill, nuts and bolts? Not being able to weld will put limits on a bolt together stand but a good solid one is possible. 

Another option in your wheel house is to have someone build it for you. You could save money by cutting the stock yourself.

Frosty The Lucky.