I Forge Iron

My New Hammer from Littleblacksmith

I am new to blacksmithing, its been a little over a week since I fired up my forge for the first time.

I have been using a couple of 2 lb. hammers that I picked up at my local farrier supply.  While reading different threads in this forum I stumbled upon a photo of a nice looking larger hammer.  It was just what I was looking for.

I contacted littleblacksmith asking about the hammer, turns out he makes them!  Well, I had to order one right then and there and a little over a week later, I have an awesome 3.5 lb rounding hammer in my hands.  The quality is outstanding, better than I expected.  He even included a little leaf he made with my new hammer as a test piece.

I used it today, and man, does it move metal!  Its a lot faster than using my 2 lb. hammers and exactly what I wanted.

Thank you littleblacksmith for making me this great hammer, I am sure to be buying more from you (cross pein next I think).

44929330622_173aaee7a5_o.jpg

43166196490_08038270b1_o.jpg

43166196260_7c17b9ac79_o.jpg

I am pleased you like it! also, great pictures.

Littleblacksmith 

On 9/28/2018 at 5:02 PM, Colorado CJ said:

He even included a little leaf he made with my new hammer as a test piece.

Where's a pic of the leaf? How're we supposed to believe there IS a leaf if we can't see it? :huh:

We already know Mark makes beautiful hammers. Leaves though . . . 

Frosty The Lucky.