I Forge Iron

Evening, gents....

Thought I'd take a moment and do the introductions. Former Marine. Been at this for 8 weeks, still not smarter than my block anvil. Doing mostly hooks, tapers, roses, crosses... craft fair stuff,  working through the ABANA Journeyman skill-set, and having a ball all the way. I know my way around Google and a Search function, so if I ask a question it's no joke. I'd like to thank you all in advance for the information you've provided here, and I would, but I'm too busy writing this stuff down!

Cheers!

4 hours ago, Scott Massey said:

I'm too busy writing this stuff down.

That is why we have an archive. (grin) It would take at least a couple of notebooks to write down the 47,172 questions and 557,080 replies that are on the site. Maybe even a second #2 pencil.

READ THIS FIRST in order to avoid the Mods and Curmudgeons and understand the site a little better.

Hey Scott, welcome to the forum. Lots to be learnt here. May I perhaps suggest an alteration to your subject line? There are some very talented and valued members here who are not 'gents' ! ;)

Welcome aboard Scott, glad to have you and thanks for serving! It's good to see a newcomer who actually reads and tries things before asking for help. That is so VERY cool, heck takes you off most curmudgeon's radar right there.

Frosty The Lucky.