I Forge Iron

First Batch of 2017

JPH

Hello:  Here is the first batch that I started on the 2nd of this month..site stock mostly..various patterns and hardwoods..just plain simple stuff...some more of my "bacon and beans" blades that I can't seem to make fast enough...turned out OK if ya ask me..I am building stuff for my show season now so...still have like 8 more PW pieces to finish and then I start on welded cable and high carbon... No rest for the wicked..

JPH

DSC03561A.jpg

DSC03502A.jpg

DSC03505A.jpg

DSC03544A.jpg

DSC03537A.jpg

DSC03541A.jpg

I love looking at your work. As Thelonius Monk said, "Any idiot can make the simple complicated, but it takes a genius to make the complicated simple."

(Although it is somewhat frustrating to think that I'll never make anything that beautiful.)

JHCC:

You mentioned  Thelonius Monk??   In a description  of MY work\???   Oh  man.. OH MAN... I am humbled by that comparison.. beyond belief, and   I mean by  beyond words ... (And to those who do not know WHO Thelonius Monk is...You need to expand your  knowledge base..in other words....so sad.. so sad indeed)...

THANK YOU!!

JPH