I Forge Iron

Bird on a Wire

Another nice piece Ray. Though it's awfully "normal" for you isn't it?

I like the frame the least though. Wood textured flat stock for the verticals and I'm not sure what for the horizontal components. Heck I'd be wracking my brain for the horizontals, nothing comes to mind at the moment. I'd just like something other than sq. tubing all round a lot better.

Of course that's my opinion what the customer says with the purse is what really counts.

Frosty The Lucky.

Frosty normal? You got me there bud....plain and simple yes, hell it took a whole 25 mintutes to do lol. As for the frame, that's just what I happen to have.

If I had some barnwood I think embedding the on the inner edges would be pretty neat but alas, got none.

Thanks Das, as usual just messing around trying new things. 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:59 AM, CTBlades said:

Frosty normal? You got me there bud....plain and simple yes, hell it took a whole 25 mintutes to do lol. As for the frame, that's just what I happen to have.

If I had some barnwood I think embedding the on the inner edges would be pretty neat but alas, got none.

Thanks Das, as usual just messing around trying new things. 

Another great piece, CT. Yes, I agree some weathered timber would have made a better frame but you have to go with what you have to hand. Nice idea with the barbed wire, and the shadows look good.

And how did you get away with using the h word in that first line above? I got chastised by admin for doing that!! :o

Thanks Aus, as for the H word I don't know. I really don't see any issue with that word but I will not use it again. Heck I got my hand slapped and lost a point because of a piece I did and posted awhile ago, The admin called it "inappropriate behavior". I just figure it's not art unless they say it's art lol. 

Das, your overthinking it man, your like wanting to play with power when simple good old fashion heavy duty hand held metal shears will do the trick...lol!

I'll give you that Frosty, you are plenty likable...:)