I Forge Iron

The one that got away

I've had a Craigslist search alert for an anvil for pretty near a year now. Last week I was stuck on the phone with the phone company who I despise when a 112 lb England anvil in excellent cond. popped up for $200. After arguing with the phone company and getting stuck on hold the call finally ended after 30 min. I called on the anvil and someone was already on the way, and they did buy it.

Been bothering me all week, shoulda just hung up on the phone company. Rant over.

39 minutes ago, ThomasPowers said:

One reason I like the TPAAAT; you are generally not competing with the entire world over an anvil.

Well I would be glad to drive up to Socorro and pick up some of your overflow.

Natenaaron; you ever see "The President's Analyst" ?   A 60's film where the phone company is the bad guy; a bit dated but so very late 60's; read the user reviews at IMDB...It and Dr Strangelove capture so much of that era...

BigB I actually stopped searching when I thought I had "enough" I thought other people should have a chance...