I Forge Iron

Business name

So earlier I posted about a logo and a bunch of people told me about changing my name because it has religious meaning to it so I am considering it. With that being said what do you guys think would be a nice name? I'm from North Carolina if that helps. Want something someone will hear and think it sounds cool and something they will remember. I'm not very creative so it's pretty hard for me. Thanks! 

Double post removed by your friendly Mod

Man that is like asking a few thousand strangers at a cocktail party to name your baby! I don't know enough about you, where you live, what you make what you hope to make or any number of other things that may or may not have direct influence on a business name.

When I was going to maybe go semi-pro I called mine "The Frostworks" my moto being, "Stuff Done With Metal." The name has several levels. First it includes my name and there not being many Frosts in the phone book at the time folk could contact me even if they lost the card. Frostworks implies I don't set much for limits on my abilities. The Motto tells folk what I don't set limits on being able to Work with. Of course starting it all off with "The" means in no uncertain terms I am THE one and ONLY Frostworks.

That's the "serious" part. The subtext was noted by friends. FrostWorks? Letting a potential customer in on a little humor is often a good foot in the door. Folk like a person who knows what to take seriously.

How about this, tell us about yourself. how long you been smithing what do you make what do you want to make? Like dogs, cats, fishing? Who are you, who do you want to buy your product?

Frosty The Lucky.

Happy to help with coming up with a name but like Frosty said naming a business is more then just finding a few words that go together and sound good. Give us a brief history of what you've done to get to this point. what do you make? How do you want to  be viewed? do you have images or logo ideas you would like to go with the name? Did you want your name incorporated into the title or is it going to be something unique? the more info you provide the more help we can give in making suggestions. In the end It will be you choosing and designing the name though. 

I think the same spirit helped name "Jelly Belly" and they have some popular flavors like Bugger, Belly button ling, toe jam, etc. I'm afraid your "Putrid Roadkill Candy company" is old hat already Thomas. 

Dodge isn't just the name of an auto company it's a warning to pedestrians.

Frosty The Lucky.