I Forge Iron

NickOHH and his sidekick Marcy stopped by my shop today for a visit.  A good time... we all learned something (more beer)......made a couple items.....if'n they'd come up in a truck instead of some kind of mini compact thingy, they woulda left with more.....buy Hey!  Thanks for coming by guys......

Marcy has the pics...rag her....or so maybe Nick was her sidekick........so hard to tell these days.....

Are there more Traverse City folks on here?  I would love to get know everyone.  I'd love to see your shop too.  I have no idea the best way to even have things set up.  Right now, everything is just scattered around my garage where I could find room.  Would love to see how a good shop is set up and maybe get a pointer or two... I'll bring the beer.

We had a great time thanks for having us Richard. I know I learned a thing or 10.  Well have Marcy forging that 4140 "wire" before ya know it!!  Oh yea and to bring up a a truck and trailer next time B). Marcy slacked and didn't get to many pics, got to side tracked , like being a kid in a candy shop! Keep an eye on the mail ;)