I Forge Iron

Frog Pond's new forge!

FrogPondForge

John,
There really was no plan. I kind of got the parts together and built my way out. These threads and forums are a good place to start:
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups
Homemade CNC Torch - CNCzone.com-The Ultimate Machinist Community

This forum is probably THE place to find out more xxxx:
CNCZone Plasma Group
Mostly plasma stuff, but the machines are essentially the same. One of the moderators there (massajamesb) got his interest from reading about my machine here:
CNC Torch - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

The darn torch machine aways steals the show. It is but a tool, I have many other projects (in various states of completion) out there. It always seems to come back to the torch table though. At least Tom got his forge done :)

Good luck! MIKE

Chris, yes there are some pics coming but it is COLD in the shop tonight. I'll get things organized again soon. Usually after finishing something, I have about the same amount of time cleaning up as it took to build. Tom just got home from wrestling practice, he may have more tonight (A wrestler, drummer and blacksmith....I'll bet he works up some biceps eventually). Dad is pooped. This Christmas it was a forge and house (or "run in shed" in equine parlance) for his little brother's new donkey. I could use a few more elves around here.
Tom's forge was a zero dollar invested project. I like the blower (but HATE ebay), it is doubtful that he will need it for some time to come. The shop vac kicks out plenty of (free) air for now. Thanks, MIKE

• 2 weeks later...