I Forge Iron

Cat stretching

Daswulf

cat stretching...................why was I expecting an activity?

I do like those paws, so simple and effective, the tail could maybe have done with a bit of a forward curve from the base, and I'm unsure about the head......something don't seem right.

You do realise, you'll have to do a mouse now!

3 hours ago, Smoggy said:

cat stretching...................why was I expecting an activity?

I do like those paws, so simple and effective, the tail could maybe have done with a bit of a forward curve from the base, and I'm unsure about the head......something don't seem right.

You do realise, you'll have to do a mouse now!

Cats do know how to stretch. :) 

I agree about the tail.  The head wasn't working for me. I'm sure it will haunt me until I get it figured out. But in the mean time this guy does have a head. 

Yup I'll have to make another playing with a mouse :) 

First reply disappeared. <sigh> Nice "Stretch Kitty" They like to drag their bellies on the floor with their hind legs stretched behind them too.

Smaller ears and pointed. The whiskers need to be lower on the muzzle, nostrils are slitted. I keep forgetting nostril slits. The eyes are higher, closer together and facing forward.

Do you realize how marketable this is? A selection of basic poses with customs @ time and materials rates.

Frosty The Lucky.

Dogsoldat, thanks. I'll work on it. 

Frosty, I'll work on the faces. When I get it down I'll make all kinds of poses. 

Dick, lol. PA. Mice are pretty fast and smart. Darn cats can't catch em. 

On January 1, 2016 at 6:41 AM, ausfire said:

Hey, nice idea, Das. My wife likes cats. She's nuts about the claws, but a bit cranky about the belly!

Lol. As long as she didn't get piston off about it. 

20 hours ago, Stormcrow said:

That's pretty darn cool!  You nailed the pose.  I think you're right about working on the head some more, but to me the pose is the most important aspect and you have that.

Thanks Stormcrow.

19 hours ago, Frosty said:

Studying journalism are we?

Frosty The Lucky.

nope, just lifting the spirits.