I Forge Iron

arbour with screen

Here's a link to the arbour commission we installed late last year, cheers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.647679082009443.1073741837.489830517794301&type=1&l=ae9f9db73f

full-arbour-scaled-1024x497.thumb.jpg.0elaser_cut_screen_1.thumb.jpg.ff0a45ed772

full-arbour-scaled-150x150.jpg

Littlemilligan,

Beautiful job!! How long did it take? Looks like alot of detail in that and alot of time

Ironmike

This was a massive labour of love, I spent more time than I quoted for. All in all about 3 months on and off. It was a friends commission and I wanted to go the extra yard, but wow the fabrication time was for ever. Thanks for your nice comments, helps make it worthwhile.

• 1 month later...