I Forge Iron

Knife from ball bearing

NazarZhuravel

Very nice video.  I liked the fast forward approach and very much liked the piano background music...very relaxing.  So many videos these days seem to be obsessed with rock or heavy metal which can detract from the topic of the video.  I just mute it.

It was amazing to watch the knive evolve from a ball bearing.  Would have never imagined it.  Good work!

Very nice video.  I liked the fast forward approach and very much liked the piano background music...very relaxing.  So many videos these days seem to be obsessed with rock or heavy metal which can detract from the topic of the video.  I just mute it.

It was amazing to watch the knive evolve from a ball bearing.  Would have never imagined it.  Good work!

Thank you for your good words!

Nice knife and very nice video. I'm not a bladesmith and I watched it all the way through. I agree about the piano it's so much better than some of the overwhelming noise most blacksmithing videos have.

Well done, all round.

Frosty The Lucky.