I Forge Iron

Metal Masters TV Series

I'm very excited to see this!

The new TV series "METAL MASTERS" premieres tonight on the History channel.

This new blacksmithing show features the guys from Thak Ironworks (Robb Martin & Ryan Leis). Robb is an active, long time member of the Ontario Artist Blacksmith's Association, and does an awful lot of teaching. Many an Ontario blacksmith has started out with one of Robb's courses.

I really hope this show does well!

Info is here: http://www.history.ca/metal-masters/episode-guide/metal-masters/

Hmmmm, not showing on the local History channel guide. DRATS! I guess I'll have to look deeper, it's not like the guide is flawless. I'd really like to watch, I learn things every time I watch someone forging, even if it's in the "don't make THAT mistake" category.

Frosty The Lucky.

showing on the history chan website for 10 pm here , but on the guide is a dickering show. gonna tape that time slot and hope for the best.

thanks for the heads up!

That'd be 6:00 pm here, I'll take a look. On the other hand it's probably going to be easier to watch it online than DTV. <Sigh>

Frosty The Lucky.

Just watched Robb's show.  Looked pretty good,  not too much artificial drama.  Fairly light fare not a ton of technical info but the show is not written for us.  If it were it would never last. 

From the first show it looks like they have a show that may be interesting for the general public.  Hopefully for Robb it will do well.