I Forge Iron

Haven't been feeling well

I haven't posted on hear for some time now. I have been busy my girlfriend bought two horses and I been helping with them. Last Tuesday morning around 2:00a.m. I had to be taken into the ER for emergency Appendicitis. The Doctors told my mom, dad, and girlfriend that it was the worst case they have seen ever. Now I need to heal so I can get back out to the shop and get some jobs done.

• 4 weeks later...

It was worse than exspected 3 days later I was back in the hospital. ICU this time don't remember a thing had kidney failure just got out yesterday. Still have to go in for dailalzes 3 time a week. Best thing is kicked the girlfreind to the curb, she yelled at my mother and no one yells at mom. My mother would bend over backwords for anyone. 

Hang in there and deal with one thing at a time. Surround yourself with positive people and positive events. Look at the dailalzes 3 time a week as a way to catch up on your reading. May I suggest IForgeIron (grin).

All the best, and please keep us informed.

HEY! Enough of this nonsense, you're supposed to be healing up. Charles is right dialysis will deplete you're system, you might ask the doc if there are particular things you're going to need. Do you know the prognosis? I'll be praying this isn't going to turn into a lifetime practice.

You might want to cut your girlfriend a little slack, stress can really make us do and say things we normally wouldn't. Your Mom's having to deal with the stress too so it might not be all one sided. Just give it some thought, your girlfriend may well deserve another go. Heck, ask your Mom, see what she thinks. A guy can't have too may people who love him you know.

Get well Bro, we're pulling for you.

Frosty The Lucky.

Thanks everyone, Things are looking up Went in today for blood work and they removed my ports so kidneys are getting better. Frosty with the girlfriend I'm not going to get into it but that was the straw that broke the camels back. Still need to build my strengh up so I can get back out to the forge. Keep the fires burning.

Paul