I Forge Iron

Loneforge

This knife was to be in trade for the stone anvil in the pic......But......it went amongst the missing in my organized chaos that I call a shop. In the meantime I made another knife for my friend. All of a sudden this guy reared it's head in a bag of tools that was tucked away behind stuff(JUNK). Anyway here it is all done. Damascus twist and Ebony handle. The guard is stainless and the spacers are stainless and black wood micarta. The pin is nickel silver. Thanks for looking and critique.

HPLLoSj.jpg

EbNPh6b.jpg

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!, Especially Rich Hale....Wouldn't have improved this much without your kind words and guidance and the help of others .....you all know who you are! Many thanks to IFI for hosting such an awesome site with such an awesome community! 

Cheers,Darren

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad I know you lone, because I know a very fine bladesmith, well on his way to mastery, I wish I could have helped in your learning, but just having a laugh and having you as a mate has been and will continue to be something to make me proud ;)