I Forge Iron

Odds and Ends and Leftovers need a good home

I'm nearing the end of my blacksmithing days and have a shop full of odds and ends and leftover materials.  Odd pieces of good steel, nuts, bolts, stuff, wire, electrical bits and pieces, tools, partially worked projects, things you just can't just throw away but have no immediate use for......basically a lot of good Stuff that's accumulated over the years.  It's in Traverse City, MI, so if anyone wants to stop by to look and see if there is anything you want, come on by.   The Odds and Ends are free (bring beer), the big stuff costs money, but bring beer and we'll talk.  Seriously, I want to get it to someone who can find a use for it.  The ultimate objective is to empty the building and sell the property before I pass on.

it's only a one day drive from most places in the lower 48...........so a long weekend would be a really nice road trip...plus you get to visit another shop, drink, have fun, get some good Stuff.....just do it.... ^_^

Northwest corner of the Lower Peninsula in Michigan...google or mapquest it.

Hmmm... we have been thinking of hitching up the bass boat and heading northward... any good fishing around there?  I suppose there is! I like to fly fish.  My wife is happy to catch em any way she can.  We have a lot of fun even when they refuse to bite our lines!  Ever drank "Three Blind Mice"?  Brewed by "Mother's" in Springfield MO... full flavored beer!  Maybe we'll bring ya some? 

That is an awesome offer.  As a kid in Eastern Montana we had antelope hunters that drove out every year from Traverse City.  Super people that became family through there yearly visits.  The original couple were like extra Grandparents.  They got us all to be Pistons fans...didn't hurt their Grandson-in-law is Bill Laimbeer!

It is about a day and a half drive from here....dang it!  Isn't a bad drive, except for North Dakota...and Minnesota...and Wisconsin! 

it's only a one day drive from most places in the lower 48........ :huh:

that'd be a pretty long day, eh?  Too bad it's not next year when I plan on driving back to visit family in the midwest, including my brother in Ann Arbor....