I Forge Iron

a thank you to all the guys

my name is theresa i am oddtodds fiance. i want to let you all know how thankfull i am to all of the people who have helped him with blacksmithing. all the gifts and words of incoragement have helped him a great deal.  i consider all of you my friend. he is very greatful for all that you do and say. he looks forward to talking to you everyday. your good works will come back to you 10 fold. thanks to you all.

I have not had the pleasure of communicating with Todd, but now that I read his profile, please give him a warm hello from me, as a fellow disabled vet.  I am 100% myself, and always changing meds, so I know what a discouragement that can be. Tell him to keep on pounding!! :D   Sounds like he has a wonderful and caring friend in you as well, and that makes all the difference!

Warmest Regards,

Dennis

Theresa: Helping Todd as we can is good for us too, being able to return some for what he's sacrificed in our name is our honor and privilege. I'm glad to see you chiming in. How are you feeling? Therapy going well?

Think of us as family, you two are part of ours.

Love and hugs.

Frosty The Lucky.

I have not had the pleasure of communicating with Todd, but now that I read his profile, please give him a warm hello from me, as a fellow disabled vet.  I am 100% myself, and always changing meds, so I know what a discouragement that can be. Tell him to keep on pounding!! :D   Sounds like he has a wonderful and caring friend in you as well, and that makes all the difference!

Warmest Regards,

Dennis

just noticed your location. hope you were not affected by that big tornado.

Bob

Theresa, I am glad you feel comfortable with IForgeIron and have posted. We encourage you to make more posts.

Oddtodd, Take it one day at a time. There will be good days and not so good days but that is the way of life. Try to accomplish something each day, big or small does not matter. You will see progress as you look back.

All the best to you both.

just noticed your location. hope you were not affected by that big tornado.

Bob

Bob,

I don't feel comfortable with hijacking this thread, but if OddTodd will forgive this quick answer.

We were very fortunate, the tornado went just south of us, but it did destroy some friends homes just to our south.   Thank you very much for asking!

Dennis

Theresa: Therapy can hurt but it's good to keep pushing through it, just don't push too much.  Todd deserves someone to love and you're it so get well and make the man a home. Take it from me, home is the best place to heal up.

Love and hugs Darlin.

Frosty The Lucky.