I Forge Iron

smallish knife

metalmangeler

You are getting better and better at blades Mark. You've had the profile down since you started but the patterns are really coming out, this one is really beautiful. I'm with you on size too, small is all I've ever needed.

Frosty The Lucky.

Mark , I made one just about the same size and shape some ten years ago for a hunting buddy of mine that wanted a knife (Freebie) he thought i was making a joke of the request so he gave it to his dad that season ol dad killed a good size Buck and worked the lil knife over as well as the deer that night he was shaving with it his son told him "Hay dad it is about time you give me back my lil knife ain't it ? Dad said No you gave it to me and you said it was a joke from a "so called friend" I love it so if you want another one you better ask him for one .

I knew about what he had done as me and his dad worked together . I had made a few for the guys in the hunting club of ours everyone loved them and used them every hunting season . the next season everyone got out the same lil knife and showed them to my Buddy LOL what a shock it was for him to learn it was a "Club Style Knife" just for our guys . he did get another one but this time he had to earn it at camp helping clean deer and kitchen duty .

Forgot to add good lil Blade .

Sam

Thanks for the possitive coments guys. Carefull what you say Frosty or these poeple will realize I really don't know much about knives. I do try to improve, because the alternative is not that great. :rolleyes:

No worries Mark, I don't do blades and the guys here know it so who's going to pay attention to what I say? Seriously though, you may not know as much about blades as a lot of the folk here but you know how to make steel and iron dance to your tune. Once you've mastered the craft blades are just another application.

Frosty The Lucky.