I Forge Iron

Heading North For The Summer

HWHII

Are you going to be online at your regular Edress Harold? I'll be spending a week or two in the mid west late June, maybe we can hook up again. I sure enjoyed the last time.

Frosty The Lucky.

Frosty, Where I am at I am just off the grid barely. I have electricity but no cell service, phone or satellite dish. Would be nice to hook up with you again too. Sorry I didn't get up north to visit you last summer but ended up the whole time down on the Kenai. Just leave me a message some where I'll get it. I'll be checking in from time to time.

Have you prepped for the trip by watching Escanaba in da Moonlight? Very important if you will be around Yoopers!

Thomas, I was born and rasied up there. Live there for 20 years. I have a cousin who lives in Black River just outside fo Escanaba. It is a great movie, ( You know Eah! ).

Frosty, Where I am at I am just off the grid barely. I have electricity but no cell service, phone or satellite dish. Would be nice to hook up with you again too. Sorry I didn't get up north to visit you last summer but ended up the whole time down on the Kenai. Just leave me a message some where I'll get it. I'll be checking in from time to time.

When I know what my itinerary will be I'll shoot you an E-mail and probably post it here for the heck of it. If we'd known you were that close Deb and I would've made the drive down, the Kenai isn't that far. Next time eh?

Frosty The Lucky.