I Forge Iron

Hello All,
I am starting to make more of my own hardy tools & jigs "And Loving It!"
They are not great but they are getting better and seem to work pretty well. Looking for Ideas and a bit of direction I would really love to see some pics and Ideas for hardy tools and other neat tools and gadgets I can forge or forge & weld up for my blacksmithing.
I got inspiration to make a different bending fork when I saw a blue print by "Irn" & "Baby Anvil" making a fire poker.(Check it out) The poker was Great, but you almost take for granted and miss a cool side bending fork in one of the pics, Thanks Irn, I'd love to see more!!!!! Following that, I thought it would be cool and a real help to mine as well as others learning curve to see peoples innovations, ideas and creations for hardy tools, tooling etc for the hardy or what ever.
Its a new addiction, making tools for a project...it seems just as great as making the project itself and you have it for future stuff.
Any way (Sorry tend to ramble) I know IFI has some in blueprints but it would be a great to see new pics and revisit old ones.
Thanks for sharing
TIM

I have 3 anvils with 1.5" hardy holes, (one even has two of them). I took a piece of square tubing and hacksawed about 1.5" down each corner and then heated it and folded the flaps out flat to make a sleeve to convert the large hole smaller---actually have a couple that nest so I can get down to the size of the hardy holes on the smaller anvils.

I have found a source for hardy material, a rail road scrap pile near by has a number of small slices of railroad track that were cut from the end of the rails.
they are from 1/6 to 8" in thickness. I cut them thru the web and work the web to a size that will fit the hardy. I have made hot and cold cuts, fullers, swages and texture tools from both the tops and bottoms of the rail.

My first anvil was a 3' section of track stood on end. I used the end of the top as my anvil and sharpened the web for a hardy. If I did it over I would cut two or three slots in the bottom of the side of the track for bending "forks".

The nice thing about using the sq tubing is that it provides a surface for the tool to rest on when you are hammering on it. The angle iron has the tooling supported on one side and not on the other---works fine for tools you will be twisting on; but not as good for impact tooling.

I have some torsion bar stock that would make excellent 3/4 or 7/8 tools, but its just a little too small for the 1" hardy in my anvil. I think I'll try to find a piece of square tubing to adapt it. Its extremely hard, tough stuff. Its pretty hard even normalized.