I Forge Iron

rider666

Welcome Tim! Your handle kinda grabbed my attention as I'm sure It will grab some others as well.. :o ..No big deal. Nice sculptures, I especially like the female form but lack the anatomy skills to attempt a piece like that, yours look spot on. I've seen similar body sculptures using ironworker slugs as media....Nice work.

hey like it rider - what does macbruce mean by your handle.....? welcome, it is a truly magnificent forum, at times ;) i hope you stay. i like the helmet mask one and yes the body - did you use a former for that? like a dummy or something? it looks great !

rider thats wicked i really like it! like the electrics door too, well i presume thats what it is..? love the sheep faces!! also like the metal 'stiches" i did something similar on a sculpture years ago, you have reminded me of it. thanks for posting :)

Rider:

Great sheep on the stove, heck it's all really nicely done.

The crosses are very well done and have a presence like there's someone being crucified on them.

I'm thinking you don't need to worry a bit about your english, not only do you speak it as well as some of us native speakers your work speaks for you. You are SO going to fit in here!

Frosty the Lucky.