I Forge Iron

Wazit

macbruce

Can you rotate it so that the writing on it is right side up? Looks like it is made to stretch something in particular---though I will say that it does not look like an elephant speculum...

It says DUPLEX....The smaller writing is patent stuff.......It has a key slot on the other side.
I don't think I'd go prodding an elephant in that manner with it... :unsure:

Can you rotate it so that the writing on it is right side up? Looks like it is made to stretch something in particular---though I will say that it does not look like an elephant speculum...

Not sure but If I see that in a proctologists office I am running away

Can you read off all the writing on it? "duplex" turns up WAY too many returns on a patent search.

Phil

Thanks for the effort Phil but I can't seem to locate it so the pic is all there is for now...........One thing is for sure, I don't need a proctolagist to help me find it......... :o

At first look it is similar to tire repair stretchers. Put the single at the top against both beads, and the lower ones on one bead each. It would spread the tire so that a patch could be applied.

I believe Duplex made/makes mechanical jacks like Simplex does.

A patent number would pin it down though.

• 3 weeks later...