I Forge Iron

Antler of Steel

That is COOL! What are your plans for it, or the set? I see a lamp or candle holder or a fireplace tool holder or a hat rack. or ...

I don't really have set plans for it. It's just something I thought would be cool. So It will probiby hang in my shop or mancave. It might also end up as a display piece or for sale at some show. Could make the other one and use them as hood orniments

I don't really have set plans for it. It's just something I thought would be cool. So It will probiby hang in my shop or mancave. It might also end up as a display piece or for sale at some show. Could make the other one and use them as hood orniments

Now you have to make the other side and mount them to a head. I can see the skeletonized version of a head mount that would probably bring you one heck of a payday. Very cool.

The Tines are mig welded as I don't have a forge large enought to heat the whole antler. Just a note I have decided to do the other side and attempt to do the skull to mount them on. I will post pic when I get it complete the other antler shouldn't take to long but the skull will be a challenge as I've never attemped anything like that. But the you don't improve your skills if you don't try new stuff.