I Forge Iron

Wildlife in the Forge!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one day i left my shop door open. i went in to my house, and noticed that the door was open maybe just a few hours since i had left the shop. i closed it with my remote. in the morning there was i hog out side and 2 more in side. one of them weight 300 lbs. they tore up that shop real good.that was the most exiting. i usually have some cotton mouths in there the most i ever found was 9. that is life in the delta for you.

today I can now add a Hare to the list of things to crawl into my workshop!

I don't see many hares around my way, but I've seen three as many days. This one must've found its way in under a door last night and was starting to burrow out under a wall when I caught it :rolleyes:

one day i left my shop door open. i went in to my house, and noticed that the door was open maybe just a few hours since i had left the shop. i closed it with my remote. in the morning there was i hog out side and 2 more in side. one of them weight 300 lbs. they tore up that shop real good.that was the most exiting. i usually have some cotton mouths in there the most i ever found was 9. that is life in the delta for you.

Was that 300 lbs of butcher meat or did you get it to stand on the bathroom scales? :)