I Forge Iron

My last real fun job.

I thought I would show you some pic's of my last fun job. I think you can see why it was fun, I made two of them. so for the scrolls it was make one fit then make 3 more just like it. I would like to thank Bill Larry and Tom for there help. for me it was hard not to start jumping up and down when I saw the pic of what the client wanted. the sweet gal working the carne is my wife Andrea who helps with all the work at the shop.
attachment.php?attachmentid=19833&stc=1&

attachment.php?attachmentid=19834&stc=1&

attachment.php?attachmentid=19835&stc=1&

attachment.php?attachmentid=19836&stc=1&

19833.attach

19834.attach

19835.attach

19836.attach

Nice work Dave.

As for the lettering I see Homish Depot. Then I see Bill is in Tenino. (I actually know how the town got it's name) Anyway, these lead me to think the sign actually says Snowhomish Depot. Yes maybe?

Are you characters in the Pac NW? Do Deb and I get to plan a visit next time we're outside?

Frosty

I have a plasma cutter and cut the letters for my good friend Dave. Each letter is different as they have different curves to fit into the arc. Having a CNC plasma machine is handier than pockets on a tee shirt and a lot of fun too!

My goodnes Bill! First you say Dave is an ugly mug but if the guy in the yellow R is Dave You must be one pretty boy to call him ugly!

Now you day a CNC plasma cutter is handier that pockets on a "T" shirt. WOW! have any of you characters that know Plain old Bill actually see him use the pockets in a "T" shirt? :rolleyes:

Just needing a little reasurance, Frosty

Why Frosty every guy your and my age needs at least three different pair of glasses according to how far away their work is. That pocket is where you keep them others! That way they are sure to get all them little speckles on them when you weld overhead (not that it has ever happened to me - grin).

And in comparison to Dave I am slick looking, svelte, muscular, handsome as a shiny cowboy boot, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound (well 10-12 anymore ), land on my feet ready to dance or fight, and xxxx handy also. I got hair on my head anyway! Like Red Green said "If women can't find ya good lookin at least let em find ya handy".

Darn is that really you in that pic Dave? I thought that was one of Santas elfs! As you know most elfs are short, ugly, fat, bald and cantankerous. Well on second thought I guess that is you Dave cause Andrea wouldn't keep an elf!
That sign sure finished out nice buddy. I really like how the cut scrolls wrap each other.