I Forge Iron

Just finished

5 tier candlearba for local church . It's only going to be used for 5 weeks ( the 5 weeks of Christmas )

My design after customer loosely decribed what they where after .

4 x 2.2 mtr ( ow it was cut at 2.2 has me at a loss cos i's marked it at 2.4 mtrs i'll never know ) x 9 mm round .

4 x 100 mm left twists & 3 x 100 mm right twists , wrapped brass ( brasing rod ) collars
Hand made pans & cups , painted in flat black .

If i was to make it again it'd ave ta be outta 10 mm square , then i'd be able to put flat collars around the center twists transitions .

HATE the LEGS ( but i HATED the whole thing up until i throw some paint on it )

Now ta deliver it ,,, only 3 day late

Dale Russell

18933.attach

18934.attach

18935.attach

18936.attach

18937.attach

18938.attach

18939.attach

Edited by Dale Russell
added something

Dale - Nice Job!!! - I didn't imagine it would be like that when you told me about it a weekago. - legs look ok to me - must be just you LOL. Make one for yourself and make the changes if you choose. I think they will be more than happy with it. - JK

Sorry Dale just caught this, looks good bloke. Those wrapped brass collars are a great feature and dont worry about the legs, they look fine. We are our own worst critics and if you had made them with a that'll do attitude they probably would look crap.

Cheers

Ian