I Forge Iron

Looking for power hammer

I sell self contained air hammers .. Not sure what your price range is?

With the understanding that prices change with currency rates and increases in cost, can you share with us the current prices of the Anyang 33 and 88 hammers?

Thank you in advance for the information.
Dave E :D

Earlier this year the price of the Anyang 33 was $4,700 new. However I've been selling more hammers and buying hammers in bulk. By buying in bulk I save on shipping/manufacturing costs and pass the savings back to the customer.

I've been able to lower the price of the 33 down to $4,300. The 88 is down to $7,800.
This fall I will be introducing a 55- a very popular hammer in Europe. Looking for forward to getting my hands on that hammer.

Anybody that is curious about Anyang hammers is more than welcome to visit my shop in Texas (I'm located about an hour from DFW airport). I work 7 days a week and would be glad to spend a day forging behind any hammer you want. Even if your just passing by and you want see my shop- all smiths are welcome.

UAA is only 50 miles from here, I'm going to have to find out what they're up to.

20lb power hammer? I didn't know they made self contained hammers that small. Heck, it could almost be a bench model.

Please let me know when you plan on visiting, I'd like to get together, maybe introduce you to a pygmy goat or something. ;)

Frosty

Frosty: I will definitly let you know if I go out there. Once the U.A.A. gets their forging area set up, I can try to get you a afternoon session of forging behind the Anyang 20lb. It's a university so don't know what there policies are, but it shouldn't be a problem Never hurts to ask.

A new 20lb is $4,000.00- without the base. The base cost is an extra $400.00 and includes all the wiring/motor mount.
I have one 20lb left that I used as a demo hammer at 2 conferences that is set up on a base and will be sold that way. Because this is a demo hammer(has about 7hrs running time) I will take off $100.00
I will sell that hammer fully set up with base for $3,800.00 also I will include an extra pair of dies of their choice(the dies normally cost $250.00) and will take $150.00 off any extra dies with the purchase of the hammer.
This package would normally cost $4,650(new hammer fully set up with an extra pair of dies)
I will sell this demo 20lb for $3,800.00 ($850.00 in total savings)
Hope that helps and wasn't too confusing

Wow, where to start? Our goats don't butt, goats that butt haven't been properly socialized. This isn't necessarily a bad thing it would be pretty ridiculous to try socializing large herd. Ours is small, typically between 8-10 animals except during kidding season when the population jusmps.

Anyway, our's might want to climb into your lap for a nap and some scratching but they don't butt.

Ours run around 50-55 lbs for a doe and upwards of 55-65 for the bucks, right around knee high.

James:

Yes, please do let me know and I'll see about setting you up with any vacation-like activities you might want. With enough lead time, not neccessarily possible I know I can maybe get some of the other guys together for a meet and greet.

There will be an annual gathering of some of my online friends taking place at our place nixt June the weekend of the 26th and 27th. though I'm sure it'll overlap at both ends. That weekend there is also a local art event at the Museum of Transportation and Industry a couple miles from our place calle "Art on Fire" that's all about fire arts. Blacksmithing plays a large roll but the real show is the iron pour.

I'd love a chance to spend a little time with you and one of your hammers, I'm so green with a power hammer darned near everything is an epiphony.

Frosty

Frosty... You should get some of the UMBA videos which have power hammer demonstrations. Roger Degner does the video taping. DVDs are $7 for the first one, and $5 for all additional ones in any single order (the 2$ is for shipping). If you go to

UMBA Online and find the list of available DVDs, you can find those that include powerhammer demonstrations.