bear copper

pascalou

Hello
Here is the description of the work (a bank )I have done some time ago
from a disk of 60 cm (24'')
Height: approximately 24cm (9 1/2'')

Base steel: 3 mm (1/8'')
diameter: approximately 24cm (9 1/2'')
Now not too much text and pictures only :)

Hello

Thank you for your comments Finnra Jimmy Seale brianbrazealblacksmith and Oscar C
a lot of associations have a piggy bank (bear ? )
latecomers to meetings or the members who speak coarsely
must pay a small coin .

Pascal

sorry the guy who translates the text is not serious ;)

We have bears in the US in many of the states east of the Mississippi River and most of the Rock Mountain area. Even the state that I live in, Louisiana, has a few bears still wandering around. New Jersey, a highly urbanized state, still has a very few black bears wandering around.

The eastren population is mostly the smaller black bear which generally goes something less than 2 meters long (5 to 6 feet) and a little over 110 KG to a max of 160 kg. The middle of the country where the area called the great plains has few bears. In the westren rocky mountains, there are about 1,100 Grizzly bears (Ursus arctos horribilis) with black bears scattered around the also.

Our great state of Alaska has a good population of Grizzly bears.

That is gorgeous Pascal! I like it's Buda like properties.

We have most of the bears left in the USA here in Alaska. Black, Brown, Grizzly and Polar.

Brown and grizz are the same animal but the brownies are coastal with lots of food while the griz are interior and have to work a lot harder to survive. This means the coastal brownies (Kodiak Brown bear) are significantly larger and less aggressive than griz.

We have a black bear living close by, I see sigh every now and then but our Great Pyrenees Mountain dog(s) are enough to make him/er keep his/er distance. We had two Pyrs but lost Buran, the old man this spring. He was 11 1/2 years old.

Frosty

Pascalou: The last grizzly in Oregon was killed in 1912 near here (southern Oregon). We have abundant black bears, many of which will go well over 200 kg/450 pounds. I hope to go bear hunting in the next couple of weeks after the heat moderates (it will be 104 degrees F today). Two coworkers have killed bears in the past two weeks.

thank you all

We have a black bear living close by, I see sigh every now and then but our Great Pyrenees Mountain dog(s) are enough to make him/er keep his/er distance. We had two Pyrs but lost Buran, the old man this spring. He was 11 1/2 years old.

Frosty

I love them too. Ours would probably bring any lost hikers home, they love everyone.

Just don't give them the idea you are a threat to their charges, they become purely terrifying if they think you're a threat.

The first two are Buran and the last one is Libby.

Frosty

16688.attach

16689.attach

16690.attach

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...