I Forge Iron

Total nonsense - don't read this post!

Tell me not to do something and surenuff I'll do it. gets me in trouble sometimes too.

"Well, my question is this, seeing as how this is my 300'th post, does it really count as 300 if all I'm doing is asking if it counts?" So in all sincerity all of the post to this thread shouldn't count really. That makes you have 1 less than your count shows. = 299 :)

Just had to read it didn't you, Frosty. Well, my question is this, seeing as how this is my 300'th post, does it really count as 300 if all I'm doing is asking if it counts?

Just for me? :o

You know I'll always follow your directions as intended just as you would mine Im sure.

So, whatever you do, do NOT pack up all your tools and equipment and ship them here for safe storage.

Frosty

If all posts were to be judged on the quality of the content..................well its something to ponder isn't it. Anyway 300 is a nice round number.

Edited by Mick
Has to see my post count.....78 that's nearly 80.

• 1 month later...

unnnnngggghhh!! don't read this post....... agh! I must hit the mouse, no don't!! I must, urg gurgle glump, oh well I did it, all for this???? a hit count, maybe next time.... nah, nakedanvil usually has some good stuff, and yes, we were hooked in to this one, a better mousetrap??