I Forge Iron

Latest Sword

JPH

Hello..Since I am still on light duty thank to some rather nasty health problems all I can do is hand work..So here is my latest..just finished the polish..

This is 1070 with a mild steel core...my "3 Brothers" Hamon..Undyed Tiger ray rayskin..bronze dragonfly theme mounts.  Turned out better than I thought it would..seems that the undyed Tiger ray rayskin just "brought everything together":...  This is current available through my website.

JPH

DSC08822A.jpg

DSC08828A.jpg

DSC08832A.jpg

DSC08834A.jpg

Gorgeous as always Jim but now you have me wondering what we'd be looking at if you were going at it hard and heavy.

Recover quickly and well.

Frosty The Lucky.

I went to see what was added to your website since I was last by there,  Love the silver/gray sword listed above that one, but wife would kill me for spending that on someone elses blade for myself... great work as always Jim If the silver doesn't sell, can you leave it to me in your willl ?

Can you post a pic of that one here also to show people why I am excited about that one?